Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 went on very smoothly. My fever seemed to stay away after that one hellish night. Knee exercises were much easier. Knee exercises where you extend your leg and move your foot towards and away from your head now no longer hurts.

Getting around is pretty easy at this point. I have got pretty used to getting around by limping slightly. Almost prefer this to getting around with crutches, but probably better to use the crutches when covering larger distances.

Went out do dinner with some family friends and didn't have the knee iced for about 4 hours. Wasn't in any pain, the knee just started to get quite warm since there is so much covering it (ace bandage, moisture barrier, water cooling pack, outer bandage, and then the brace). Since I wasn't really in any pain after not having an ibuprofen for10 hours (missed one pill at dinner) makes me realize that I don't really have any pain in the knee. Which is very good as far as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment