Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Journey Begins!

The idea behind starting a blog on this is to provide people who are going to be having ACL surgery in the future with some information on my personal experience of having ACL surgery. This is not meant to be a medical journal of correct absolute facts, but rather my experience. I am also doing this to have a regular thing that I write about that I can look back on for how I have progressed and to motivate myself as I go through physio therapy! I am also doing this so that people who care about me and care to read this can be updated on my progress! :-)

I'm going to keep this post short since I need to get to bed "early" since I need to be up at 5 so I can make it to the doctors at 5:45 AM!

Feeling excited and nervous, and happy to be getting my knee fixed! Just focusing on staying calm and thinking positive thoughts. Very touched by all the people who called me or messaged to wish me good luck.

Next post I'll give some background on why I'm getting surgery and how I feel after surgery! So it all begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment